April 25-26, 2013
Back Bay Events Center
As a part of our emerging technologies practice, Involution Studios is proud to be sponsoring this year’s GET (Genomes Environments Traits) Conference.
The GET Conference is for people working on the front lines of human biology. It is the place where leading thinkers discuss the important ways in which new genomic technologies will affect all of our lives in the coming years, and to debate their technical, commercial, and societal impacts. The GET Conference brings together scientists, industry leaders, entrepreneurs, practitioners, investors, researchers, and others to discuss advances in our ability to measure and understand human biology.
This year's topics and themes include:
- Omics: personal genomes, microbiomes, immunomes, metabolomes and more
- Sensors: health and environmental sensor technologies and self-tracking
- Policy: access, sharing, governance, privacy and IP
- Data & IT: visualization, modeling, applications and tools
- Traits: measurement, interpretation, new products and practices
- Medicine: preventive + predictive + personalized + participatory
The GET Conference will be held April 25-26 at the Back Bay Events Center in Boston, MA. This year’s conference will be celebrating the 60th anniversary of the discovery of the DNA double helix.